TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your entry into Teeze Cakes Win a Cake Voucher Competition (“the competition”) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Teeze Cakes (“the promoter”) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
4. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
HOW TO ENTER
6. The competition commenced on 1 December 2021 at 12:01am and closes on 30 November 2022 at 11:59pm (“the competition period”).
7. Entries will be drawn from the entire current Teeze Cakes Newsletter subscriber list. Entries for that month's draw must be received by 7:50pm on the first day of every month.
8. To enter the competition, eligible individuals must:
- Visit https://teezecakes.com
- Subscribe to the Teeze Cakes newsletter by entering their email address
9. Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per unique email address is permitted in total.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
11. The prize (“the prize”) comprises of a Teeze Cakes Cake Voucher or Teeze Cake Product valued between $25 to $250. Vouchers must be used for online purchases only via the Teeze Cakes website at www.teezecakes.com.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special or offer advertised at the time of using the voucher.
12. Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. The total prize pool is valued at $1450 AUD per calendar year. The prize or any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
14. The prize is subject to availability at the time of redeeming. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
THE PRIZE DRAW AND JUDGING PROCESS
15. There will be a total of twelve (12) winners, one (1) drawn each month during the competition period. Each prize draw will take place at Teeze Cakes Headquarters in Mareeba, Queensland on the first day of each month at 8:00pm. (In the event where the first day of the month falls on a Sunday or Public Holiday, it'll be drawn the next business day)
16. The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the monthly winner of the competition (“prize winner”).
17. The prize winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's name will be published on Teeze Cakes social media pages and/or website.
18. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within three (3) days of being notified.
19. If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted to determine a valid prize winner.
20. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Please note that Teeze Cakes general Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
LIABILITY AND RELEASE
22. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
23. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
26. Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
27. Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
29. The promoter is Teeze Cakes (ABN 76 143 125 951). You can contact the promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org